Startup metrics the main objective of the course is to provide a complete understanding of the metrics that starts name which will help him become revenue-generating ventures. Importance of these metrics will be highlighted in the process of fundraising on the role they play in the judging criteria used by the investors. Participants will be able to gain an investor perspective to better understand the metrics and evaluation criteria that help in the initial stages of fundraising.
This course is for:
Those who will benefit from this course will be early stage startups and young entrepreneurs. So bring yourself to the next stage of startup metric and go win with Govin Academy.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
The Govin Entrepreneurship Management (GEM) modules are listed below for the course "Startup Metrics"
- GEM 1 – User Metrics
- GEM 2 – Financial Metrics
- GEM 3 – User Acquisitions & Marketing Metrics
- GEM 4 – Sales Metrics
- GEM 5 – Business plan for Startups
- GEM 6 – Introduction to Fund Raising for Startups
- GEM 7 – Judging Criteria for Startups
- GEM 8 – Evaluation: Investor Perspective
- GEM 9 – Discussion on evaluating a Startup