- 0 (Registered)
Biopharma alliance management the main objective of the course is to help students understand the strategic imperative for partnerships and alliances in the bio pharmaceutical industry. The course offers the best practice framework and tools for effective alliance management that lead to successful commercialization. The participant will be able to identify the right approach to plan for partnerships and gain an understanding on the fundamental concept to achieve successful outcomes through alliances.
This course is for:
This course is designed for participants involved in driving successful partnership and commercialization to effective biopharma alliance management including business founders business development professionals, alliance managers, business development professionals, r&d management officers among many others in the related fields.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Curriculum is empty
- 46 hours on-demand video
- 16 Articles
- 39 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion